Monday, May 11, 2009

Yam cha~~

Sunday as normal..is family's day and also mother's day..
well, i never celebrate mother's day with my mother..
anyway..my mum is dont care those special day..
so, we never celebrate lor..
we go The Curve shopping....
my dad go IKEA see furniture and me,brother,mum and sis go jalan jalan..
thn me and my brother of course go anime shop lur xD
and i bought 2 movie..muahahah!
1 is NARUTO-THE MOVIE 5~~!!
and another is Natsume Yuujinchou (part 1), Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou (part2)
the cover is kinda attractive so i buy it..and it is very cheap..RM19.90 2 CD + free soundtrack..
cheap rite?
after that i go to my beloved toy..my type de toys is not those childish de la..
my type se toys is those 'Pirates of the caribbean' toys..and 'The Joker' toys..
that kind toys is look very real..
and i SAW MY BELOVED 'THE JOKER'..OMG!!!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH MAN~!!AND I FIND THT TOYS FOR A LONG TIMES!!
AAAAAH~~~bt too bad the price is freaking exp...
around RM535..T.T
but my 'Pirates of the caribbean' more exp..hehe
i buy at Japan that time is cost RM598+
but then when i came back to Malaysia and look for the toys..
it cost RM900++
WOW~!! i untung le..hahah~!!
Thn around 10.30pm i go 'yam cha' with my friends at sri sentosa =)
such a long time no yam cha with them..
all also no change..haha..
after yam cha, got 1 person suggest go to 'memancing udang'
is fun...but i cant even catch 1 prawn also =.=''
damn pai seh..haha!! but really fun la..xD
so i reach home around 3am..thn straight go sleep..hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment