Thursday, June 25, 2009

lalala~

Alright, today wake up at 11.30am because need to pick up my dog's shit =.=''

if not i can sleep till like no tomolo..^^

after pick shit thn feed my dog makan..thn do some house work while waiting my brother and sister come back..

when they came back, we go out to have our lunch..(for me is breakfast)

after makan thn go back home lor..since my brother rushing to go back home to play his game =.=''

around 5pm, my dad call me to fetch him to our new house..cause my dad's car went to service..

well reach our new house edi..my dad busy discuss with the architecturer..and doing nothing at there..standing and listening to them..and i dont understand what they talking..because they talking 'hokkien'..since i'm hokkien ppl, but i duno how to talk and listen..=.=''
My New House..


Nice effect..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment