Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transformer.

last saturday my friends and i go to watch Transformer ^^

before that me and wei wei go back to our secondary school's for the hari kantin..

my god sis told me that it start at 10am..and i 10am bangun =.=''

some more wan feed my dogg makan and need go fetch wei wei..

so when reach school..is around 11am++

semua kedai sudah mau tutup..sad*

so we just go there visit our teachers and friends..and of course my god sister ^^

we chit chat till 1pm+ and kah yan join us for the movie too.. thn i need to go fetch sze sze..

after fetch sze sze..we staright held to sunway pyramid..

when i enter the parking..it is full of CAR!!!

but at last get 1 parking also..^^

thn we terus go beratur to buy ticket..and is many peoples..

but i DONT CARE!! i tell myself that TODAY I MUST WATCH IT!

so i beratur..finally bought the ticket..WOHOO~~!!

After bought ticket we pergi makan..cause all of us haven take our breakfast T.T

so we go makan ramen..wohoo~

the ramen not bad..the price also affordable..

Me and my ramen..(the full of jagung 1)

after makan we go asian avenue to have a walk..and eat ice-cream..^^

finish makan ice-cream thn pergi watch TRANSFORMER!!

that movie is SUPER DUPER EXTREMLY NICE!! no joke~

and i <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPdAHXv9-_lXlM7S88QNnk2AQjivIGYVwdTla2k_NgyoIKV4petsCzos08R2CMjdzFgT-qg2TR2MAyV6ghCxLPWzadiPHHXqHvXmiShWKqArEJSU-OF1514zCVa5KiURMCSXaM05cBNW8/s320/transformers.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5353169470136305938" border="0">OPTIMUS PRIME <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment