Monday, July 20, 2009

Bon Odori 2009 Shah Alam..

Last saturday me,ariff,natalie,don and my brother go Bon Odori at Shah Alam..

as normal lor..go fetch natalie and Ariff..but too bad i late 1 hours =x

sorry ar to Natalie and Ariff~ i'm not purposely late..is because i need to fetch my cousin,grandma,sister and aunty..thats why i'm late..Sorry~~Gomenasai..

hmm,first time in my life go Japan Festival..not bad..

but the food is damn sucks..some more banyak exp..=.=''

but nvm la..1 year 1 time..tak apa la~~

we sit Don's car since i duno how to go..

OMG..i nearly die 2 times =.=''

so we reach there around 4.45pm

thn start buy food lor..(if wan to see photo please visit 'Ariff Boss' blog ^^)

thn around 8.30pm we chao~

but thn walk till the car there almost 9pm =.=''

thn hor..on the way to the car..we must pass by thats call 'Tempat Perkuburan'

thn hor~~ that cilaka ariff keep talk about the ghost things!!!

keep said 'wad if..bla bla bla' make me scare like hell..

arghh..reach college around 9.30pm and take my car and chao~~

before fetch ariff back home..itu natalie said she wan minum bubble tea =.=''

okay lor..since near my house there ada pasar malam..

finish bought thn terus hantar Ariff go back and Natalie...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment