Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dog Training..

Today wake up 12.30pm..^^

thn my mum call me to fetch my brother and sister go out makan..

after i gosok gigi,my mum call me and asked me 'sudah makan?'

thn i answer back her 'i baru bangun.=.=''

thn my mum said i reached home edi..so we decide to go out makan together

we go till cheras there makan MEE~~ yummy~~!!

finish makan we go my mum's fren house to see puppies..

the puppies is so cute..and my mum 's fren so kind..she gave us 2 puppies..

but we end of this month baru take..cause my parent going to china..

and the puppies is mix breed..Golden Retriever mix Hush Puppy ^^

the ears look like hush puppy..very big..body and leg also same like hush puppy..

but the bulu and the colour look like golden retriever but too bad 1 of the puppy is black colour..but they still very cute ^^

so when finish visit the puppies..time to go home and bring my dog to go for the training~

here is some pic~

Hehe..Me and My DogMy dog ^^ aka Joker

She damn strong..make me nearly fall down =.=''


Another husky..^^ he damn fierce =x



Finally~ this Pitbull today out of control..keep barking
till the owner also no energy to tarik him..=.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment