Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gathering..

yesterday night we have a gathering..

only 2008 form 5 ^^

we makan steamboat..and i found out that day i addicted in Michael Jackson Songs ^^

i keep sing 'We are the world, You Are Not Alone, Beat It,Dangerous,Heal The World,Billie Jean' ^^

i sing till my friends going to punch me edi..hoho

fun fun fun~~

after makan we play some game..that is TRUTH or DARE..

around 9 ppl kena...and all the question almost same..

'You got BF? You Kiss Before?' =.=''

and of course i kena 1 time..

but i choose DARE cause i know they will ask those bf and kiss punya question..

so i choose DARE..

first they call me kiss someone..but i decline..

2nd they call me kiss rubbish bin =.=''

of course i decline la..duh~

and 3rd..i said 'HOW ABOUT I SHUFFLE?' better rite?^^

dunit kiss kiss...HAHA!!

so they all agree..and i shuffle lor..

Hehe..using Tokyp Drift (remix) ^^
I feel i'm so COOL..MUAHAHAHAH~~~

At Last We have a Group Photo..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment