Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kitchen Practical~

as normal..reach school around 7.45am..

and i tot the class start at 8am...but thn when i reach there

jason told me that today class start at 8.30am..=.=''

aih..if not i sure sleep till 7.30am muahahhaa~

reach school and go mamak to have our breakfast..

around 8.20am like that we rush to kitchen..

around 8.30am+ chef rex reach..

and he explain today's menu to us...

we tot he just briefing for the next class...

but thn it is not..we need to start immediately

i really get shocked..same to group 6..cause they duno that today need to start the service..

and they wad also din prepare..

hmm,so we prepare appetizer and main course..^^

the taste not bad..boleh tahan..=)

i like the mushroom sauce..

we divided to 8 groups..

some group they need to prepare 6 pax..and some group just prepare 3 pax..

and we got halal(non alcohol) and non halal(with alcohol)..

When our chef shout 'Station 4 FIRE 3 appetizer' we need to prepare the appetizer immediately ..

its fun..although we non-stop working

i enjoy the process very much ..=D

class finish around 2pm..

so me,ariff,sheleen and anson go makan MCD ^^

when finish makan MCD...my car kena JACKPOT (saman) =.=''

cause i din pay the parking..RM0.50

bt thn the bandaraya saman me RM100..stupid!

thn when go back to class i tell them i kena saman...

and their reaction is HAPPY and CLAP HAND to CONGRAT me Get JACKPOT..

wad a good friends i have =.=''

so we wait our geography lecturer for 30minutes..

but thn he still haven appear..so ariff decide to go program office to ask..

and the answer is this week geography class CANCEL~~

okay fine..

so all chao lor..balik rumah~

but i still need to take my dog at CHERAS=.=''

before take my dog from grooming'shop, i need to go my dad's factory to fetch my mum..

when reach home..the pokok besar kena kilat and jatuh infront of my Auto Gate =.=''

macam mana masuk? ish...

thn i park my car outside..

so..my mum when down and take off the pokok away from the auto gate..

pity my mum..

around 8pm..my dad reach home~

we go have our dinner..HERBAL SOUP..

Syok~~ rainy day minum soup..

damn syok sia~~

No comments:

Post a Comment