Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tired..

saturday, my friend having a BBQ for his birthday..

so, he call me and my 2 friends to help him out..

so me and my friends said 'okay lor'

thn 2 of my friend come to my house overnight..

we chit chat till 3am..tot mau pergi tidur..

thn i suddenly think of my kitchen got satay..so we makan lor..as our supper..(consider breakfast)

after finish makan..friends go tidur..except me

so till 6am..i woke up my friend thn we go pasar pagi beli sayur =.=''

but i tarak beli la...i be their driver..btw, driver's job is suck..seriously

around 8am..we go birthday boy's house to put our sayur-sayur...

thn 2 of my friend they go prepare for the steamboat ingredient..

so..i go slp lor..cause i whole night din slp..

i slp till 12.30pm..thn i go bungkus food for my brother..

so..1 of my friend she follow me go back home to take a nap..^^

we slp till around 6.30pm baru wake up..=)

and we reach the place is around 7pm+

thn we start BBQ~

my BBQ skill is suck man...i grill 1 chicken need take for 1hour+ =.=''

but lucky got fishball..cause fishball cepat masak..^^

so i eat many..hoho..but i still not full at all..=x

the party end around 11pm..thn my friend call me go Asia cafe play pool..

but i tak mau..cause i banyak letih...take cukup tidur..

so i balik mandi dan TIDUR~~

No comments:

Post a Comment