Thursday, July 16, 2009

Service Service Service...

Tuesday our group have service..

i woke up 6.25am..thn go fetch ariff..

reach school around 7.30am..

thn of course makan lor~~

so..8am we go in the restaurant and we start to polish our cutleries,crockeries and glass ware..

after polish..we set up the table..

and have a BREAK~

our lecturer (danial yong) so good..give us 30minutes break ^^

thn we go 7 eleven have a drink and chit chat...

11am..we have a briefing from our lecturer..

after the briefing...thn we start our service ^^

i be the helper..cause cukup orang edi..

my job is help out ppl ^^

but since they all dunit my help..so i go refill ice water lor..

walk in walk out from restaurant to kitchen..

damn freaking tired...leg pain

not only me leg pain..all of us also leg pain..

finish around 2.30pm+

thn we straight go mamak makan our lunch..

thn need to attend geography class =.=''

till 4.30pm thn balik rumah..

tot can tidur..but i saw my car SO dirty..so need to wash lor..

wash till 6pm..bath~

after bath take grandma,brother and sister go pasar malam have dinner...since my grandma so bored in house and dont wanna make her cook all the day..cause it will feel very tired..

go pasar malam makan char kuey teow ^^

yummy~~

after pasar malam..my grandma wanna go to my uncle house at CHERAS=.=''

so from sri petaling fly to Cheras~~

no choice lor..

chit chat at my uncle house till 10.30pm..

terus balik~~

and TIDUR~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment